Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am Sooooo.... Happy.. (",)

Last month, I got a good news from my brother (August 21, 2009). At last, I have a nephew. His name is Ahmad Izzul Ihsan and I called him Baby Ihsan. He is sooooo cute. I wish one day I am able to see him in front of my eyes. As what had been mentioned by my brother, they will be in Malaysia in 2010 or 2011. At that time, Baby Ihsan is already 1 or 2 years old. I want to hug him with all my love.


Baby Ihsan is not in malaysia. He is in Japan. I am going to miss him sooooo much sob..sob.. and I am very happy to have him in our family. Our family become bigger right now hehe . Next time, we have to put extra bedroom for them if they want to stay with us one day. In order to show my love and concern, I just look at his pictures and wishing him to grow up well and be a smart boy. Till now I do not know what is the best called for him to call me. Maybe it is nice to call me Umi Da heheh. Today, everybody know about technology including Baby Ihsan. He has his own blog at http://ahmadizzulihsan.blogspot.com.


Baby Ihsan looked at the toys

A picture of Baby Ihsan after taking a bath

Baby Ihsan tried to sleep

Baby Ihsan learned to play (1 month old)

No comments:

Post a Comment